Sheep and cattle grazing - Dunedoo NSWLocated approximately 14km north of Dunedoo via the Mendooran road is 'Bunndarra and Towealgra', adjoining grazing properties being offered as one. This combination represents an additional or stand alone enterprise suited to sheep, wool and cattle production. Improvements include an older style home, shearing shed, cattle yards and storage sheds. The property has reduced stocking level to protect the pasture, which includes a variety of native and natural grasses with sub clover providing good winter feed. Arrange to inspect and make an offer for this aggregation as the vendor plans to relocate. All genuine offers considered. Contact selling agents Andrew Kierath 0418346337 or Richard Gemmell 0428164672.
About the HomesteadOlder style home, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living are and laundry.
- Land Area: 987hect (approx)
- Description of Country: Level to gently undulating. Grey, brown and red Loams rising to stony ridges. Timbered by Apple Box, Kurrajong, Gums, Ironbark, Pine, Black Wattle regrowth.Approx timber 35 to 40% Cottonbush, natural and native grasses. Railway line passes through "Towealgra" approx 500ac on western side.
- Improvements: 2 stand electric shearing shed, sheep and cattle yards, hay shed and storage shed.
- Fencing: Boundary mainly netting on both steel and wooden posts, some in need of repair. Internals mainly plain wire and netting in variable condition.
- Comments: Approx 17 Dams water the main property with some evidence of springs, a bore is on one of the lucerne paddocks, plus Tabragar river frontage.
- Schools: Primary, Primary Bus
- Type: Freehold
- Possession: Vacant Possession
- Shire/District Council: Warrumbungle Shire Council
- Rates: Council rates approx. $3,000
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Additional comments: Vendor advises carrying capacity around 2,000 mixed sheep.
Included in Sale
- Plant & Machinery: Overhead shearing gear; TPW wool press
- Livestock: Some ewes and lambs may be negotiated in with sale of the property.
Service & Facilities
- Roads to property: Mendooran road from Dunedoo.